In 1958 the Krass and Wissing families founded the company. Since the end of the 1980s, and today in the second generation of family management, we have been a leading international manufacturer of bias bindings and cut bindings.
We produce textile bindings and process these according to the wishes and requirements of our customers to provide innovative solutions for numerous uses worldwide. Furthermore, we also process our customers’ own materials and process and transform them according to their own particular wishes.
- supply our customers quickly and competently with high grade quality bindings out of more than 50 materials and more than 1000 colours.
- develop new products together with our customers.
- offer technical support and logistical solutions.
- place our know-how at the disposal of our customers to solve complex tasks.
- offer comprehensive solutions concerning all aspects of bindings.
- use our extensive experience to fulfill the continuous innovation requirements and the wide variety of our customers’ requirements.
- Pay due attention to the health of our employees and environmental concerns.
- Apply our experience and our passion for innovation to your advantage.
Adhere to a strict optimization process and have been certified with DIN ISO 9001 since 2005.